2019 RedMax EBZ8500RH (966 71 00-01)
For the commercial operator, RedMax is easily the industry leader in terms of the selection and performance of power blowers. The EBZ8500RH backpack blower features the Strato-Charged 2-stroke engine with ultra-low emissions and high power. With a 75.6 cc displacement and 4.4 horsepower, the EBZ8500RH produces a maximum air speed of 206 MPH with tube air flow approaching 908 CFM. The Max Cooled back pad uses air sucked by the fan housing to cool operators and keep them comfortable during hot days. Wide straps and contoured back pad are oversized for greater comfort. The RH model is built with a tube mounted throttle for added comfort and convenience.
- Strato-Charged® Engine: Strato-Charged® engine is a pure 2-stroke engine without using a catalytic converter.
- Fresh Flow: Fresh Flow 2 way air cleaner system protects engine from dust.
- Air flow in housing: 1024 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 908 cfm
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 209 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 206 mph
- Blowing Force: 40 N
- Weight: 24.7 lbs
- Weight: 11.2 kg
- Product size length: 14 in
- Tube diameter: 3.3 in
- Cylinder displacement: 75.6 cm³
- Power output: 4.43 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7250 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 77.8 fl oz
- Idling speed: 2000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel consumption: 464 g/kWh
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 103 dB(A)
- 75.6 cm³
- 24.7 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 206 mph